Obtain Copy of Marriage Record

August 4, 2021 - In Vital Records

Where to Obtain Copies of Marriage Records

  • For copies of marriage licenses issued anywhere in NYS except New York City, contact the office of the town or city clerk who issued the license or from the NYS Department of Health.  An application must be filled out DOH-301 (See below).
  • For marriage licenses issued in New York City, do not apply to New York State Department of Health.  You must apply to the borough office of the City Clerk of New York in the borough where the license was issued.
  • If you require a copy of your marriage license for an international adoption, immigration requires that you submit a Verified Transcript. Please indicate this to the Town Clerk

Certified of Birth, Death and Marriage Records Fee

$10.00 fee will be charge for each certified copy of a birth, death or marriage record.  Cash or check accepted.  Checks should be made payable to the Town of Sherburne.

Contact Us

1 Canal St, Sherburne NY 13460
Office Hours:

Town of Sherburne © 2023. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy

Useful Links